Friday 5 December 2008

We're back...

Sorry, I've not posted for a while, still, saves you reading the verbose, rambling sh.... excrement I sometimes write. I could come out with all sorts of excuses like the hotel WIFI was crap, or I had to lend my travel plug to somebody and the laptop battery ran flat, or perhaps I was spending too much time researching Belgian beer for review....

....but no, I was in Brussels with Ann, we don't get much time off when running the pub so we just enjoyed ourselves after we had done serving Cask Ale to very appreciative MEPs. Yes we drank beer, but most of all we relaxed.

So I'm afraid my blog began to fade from my the front of my mind, but I'm guessing as there are not many of you who pop in to read this I've not disappointed many.

Now we're back I'm full of thoughts but only 4 days before we set off for more research in Oregon. Watch out for posts soon. I'll have to blog like mad.

OK, as Robert Humphreys points out, I'm already "quite mad". But at least I don't slip on imaginary snow and ice.

2 comments:

Whorst said...

I hope you check out Bridgeport in Portland. Also, the Horse Brass Pub, also in Portland. Moon & Six Pence is killer too. You should really come down to San Diego as well.

Brewers Union Local 180 said...

Also on his custom-prepared list of research destinations is the Green Dragon, Roots, Lucky Lab, Amnesia and one or two other mystery destinations.

Pity I have to drive.